White Black and Blue

Hello!

Omg it really is quite a long time since the last time I post my pics.
Life has changed a lot since then.
I've moved to Paris and next Monday I'll start my class, but still I haven't got any place to live. 
oh well..

I want to share with you some of my outfit pics after my birthday dinner on the 25th.
it's a double trouble edition, feat one of my best friend
CITRA SIMANJUNTAK!

enjoy~
top: f21; skirt: topshop; outer: babe



 


here's some pictures from the night after taking those pictures. It was a lovely surprise made by G <3 :')

 



 well how's your month? is it a quite lovely one? hope so!
let's enjoy the last day of January 2013, it's not coming back. 11 months to new year :p




2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, following now! Stay in touch xx
    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    & enter the amazing Msdressy giveaway on my blog!
    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com/2013/01/msdressy-giveaway_23.html

    ReplyDelete